For decades, Chr. Augustinus Fabrikker has been the owner of successful Danish businesses in a wide variety of industries. Our investments share a common trait: the companies all have strong market positions or brands. We see it as a natural part of our strategy to invest in Danish iconic businesses.
We divide our long-term direct assets into three categories: Legacy investments and Strategic investments.
- We invest in sound business models, where the management own and execute the optimal strategy.
- We attach great importance to the mix of managerial capabilities and competencies in the chairmanship, board of directors and day-to-day management.
- We place a high value on dialogue and mutual trust.
- We have a deep routed interest in the long-term success of the businesses, but as per required, will take an active view in the short-term if required.
- We support investments that potentially yield a lower short-term return, provided that these investments will accelerate a positive progress for the business in the long-term.
- We believe that long-term success is achieved through motivated staff and competent managers.